Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nose

Today we got some “nose” (snow) according to John Parker.  While we took Reese to her first appointment with the pediatrician John Parker went to Gi and Pa’s house to play in the snow.  They said he was fearless and kept going down a hill on their sled on his stomach.  Here are a few shots of our day…my camera is messed up so the pics look funny.  I am pretty sure John Parker messed with my settings last night when he snatched it off the table.  Today was definitely a harder day for him being a big brother.  He wasn’t as into Reese.  I think the realization that she’s staying is starting to set in.  Thankfully we have wonderful family and friends that are willing to step in and spend a little extra time with him.  Tonight the Mayo's came over to visit John Parker and Reese.  This is just what he needed after a touch and go afternoon!

These pics crack me up because he is showing us how his footprint is in the snow. 
PB286380PB286382PB286384

A sneak peak of our new norm….
PB296387

I can’t enough of this….
PB296389
Today at the doctor Reese weighed 6 lbs 14 oz which is up one oz from when she was born BUT when we left the hospital Sunday she was 6 lbs 5 oz.  So all those feeding are paying off.  She eats like a champ!  Totally different experience with this one.  She even sleeps like babies are suppose to!  And hardly cries!  Granted it’s day 4….lots can change.Winking smile

We are so blessed and I have loved  being surrounded by my little family for the past few days.  Tomorrow Greg goes back to work and John Parker back to Miss Tonya’s so we are about to see change.   I wish it could stay like this forever.

1 comment: